CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema Problem

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
strawberrry Views: 59,535
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,413,693

Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema Problem

if prednisone doesn't work for you it's kind of scary, as it is one of the last resorts (end medications) for this, it is also the reason most likely for most of your weight gain. And with steriods, the more you use it, the more chance you can become immune to it at some point.

This is not as strong as prednisone but look up clobetasol (0.05%)...it worked wonders for me when my hands were not in full explosion.(clear ointment steriod) i.e when your hands start to clear up use this to try to keep it at bay, you might not then need the prednisone or atleast not as often. just be carefull if you do get your hands on it (no pun intended lol...we need a little laughter =))not to lather it on, just use it in a thin layer as it can thin out your skin if you use it excessively all the time...and build a resistance to it. (can only obtain this through a perscription)

You see, that's the really scary part of this whole problem. Steriods seem to be the most common cure for this, but you can become immune to them after time and for things like takeing prednisone for looooong durrations, is very very scary. as it's an end med.

Stay away from citrus..of any kind, that flared me up like no ones business to put it lightly. stay away from cleaners with out gloves though i'm sure you know that.
Take cool to lukewarm showers, for the most part...avoid covering it up, I found it just made it blister a whole lot more....um....thinking here....,oh,

I work in the pastry section (I'm a chef) at my work....and i found that after I transfered to that section from the hotline.....something there....kept my hands at bay..I swear its the egg whites, and that could make alot of sence as egg whites are full of protine molecules which help the skin. It repairs burns on skin ect. might be something to look at, and a natural way.

(if you become resistant to steriods ect....you might want to dig up more NATURAL ways to try and help it instead...why wait untill that time and not now)

I know it might feal gross, but just place your hands or feet in a bowl of whites and move your hands around in them for like 10 min or so, pull out your hands let the whites dry on them (will take little time at all), then wash them in cold water. Try this for like a week or two and see what happends. It's the only constant thing i use every day that seems to work, and goes along with the same time line that my hands have been almost break out free for. I have also heard cafine is also bad for it.

I know I'm a horrible speller and for that I apologise, and I'm rambling on here lol, but I know I checked these pages out for weeks hoping and waiting and crying for responces for some kind of info that would help me. so hopefully some where in here, there is a peice of info that will help you out.

I would really really look into the egg white thing as i'm almost 100% sure that's what did it for me.

one more thing, I limited my carbs alot to try to stop the weight gain from all the meds...stuff your self with veggies instead, and watch your metal intake, some say that is a key factor too. (i.e mercury which is in fish, iron which is in mostly all meat not includeing chicken and white meat and you can get it from dark greens) this is not to say stop eating meat...just eat the proper portions or maby choose a white meat over dark ect.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)