CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still going.. just. (posted Dying from ME/CFS a year ago)

Sypher7 Views: 6,419
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,088,152

Re: Still going.. just. (posted Dying from ME/CFS a year ago)

Wow, you are incredibly lucky! Well not to have those conditions of course, but to tolerate all that. I have tried everything you listed and tolerate none of it except vitamin C, B12 and a little folate. Tiny doses of Iodine only.

I *know* beyond knowing, that if I could tolerate glutathione/NAC, MSM, D-Ribose, even naltrexone etc, that I would be up and getting back into life within weeks. I just can not. They make me dreadfully worse. Always.

I have Valcyte and havent tried it, due to being extremely drug sensitive with my liver issues, and people say its quite toxic. They say Famvir is less so, and I have a scr1pt for that now about to start.

I am gluten free, dairy free, soy free, meat & egg free, in fact animal product free, and lately almost anything except fruit / low fat raw food flares my body into toxic spasming pain.

Oh my friend, I would get my life back if I knew how. It just seems I am worse and have more catch 22's than anyone I've ever met. Good post though, these things would help most Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome people that could tolerate them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)