CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still going.. just. (posted Dying from ME/CFS a year ago)

shotsee Views: 6,749
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,086,661

Re: Still going.. just. (posted Dying from ME/CFS a year ago)

Hi Joe,

That is a very interesting [and seemingly paradoxical] fact about ascorbic acid. It is termed a "weak" acid, which means it neither dissolves completely in water, i.e. thereby not releasing all of its acid, nor dose it require using alkaline minerals from the body to excrete it [unlike, for instance, uric, sulphuric, phosphoric and nitric acids]. So, my experience has been that it has a neutral to slightly alkaline effect upon the body. I started ingesting Bowel Tolerance doses of ascorbic acid 19 years ago, and have gone from a low of 15 grams to my current average of about 60 grams a day [in 6 to 12 divided doses], with only EXCELLENT health to show for it.

If you note on Cathcart's list [and later in the article], he mentions Infectious Hepatitis at typical Bowel Tolerance daily doses of 30 - 100 grams in 6 - 15 divided doses. This is a LIVER disease.

I have personally only tried liposomal ascorbate a few times. I have read VERY good things about it and its results in people.

In my opinion, mainstream medicine is "very afraid of generous doses of vitamin C." But that is always the way in history, i.e. those with a vested interest in the status quo, always try and destroy the new! Wrote Schopenhauer, "Really significant steps forward for mankind go through three stages. First, they’re ridiculed. Second, they are heavily fought by those who have economic interests in the status quo. And finally, when the dam is breaking, everyone says: Well we knew it all along."

Best regards,

David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)