CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still going.. just. (posted Dying from ME/CFS a year ago)

sam7777 Views: 7,596
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,087,321

Re: Still going.. just. (posted Dying from ME/CFS a year ago)

Six things come to mind.

FDC w/ ALA (you noted your bile issue. Ok. )
Micro silica - chris shade product
EDTA
Large dose of daily charcoal tab
bentonite 4-5 tbsp daily
zeolite 4-5 tbsp daily

It occurred to me that I do not usually hear people actually taking the 20 to 40 tabs of charcoal a day. But this is clearly overlooked in importance. Same with the edible clays. Clearly overlooked.

I wish I understood more about EDTA. I really do think assuming lead is a smart idea. And Cutler's advice on lead has to be considered.

So about Micro silica. Well I haven't heard anyone talk about it, but I watched this 2 part video 4 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWF8fPnE4wc&list=PL7YKya_R1ROtMq3NPTaHfbRyzrq3...

On Drvitaminsolutions website they sell the quicksilver products.

All I can say, is Chris Shade certainly seems to reinforce the majority of what I have heard about detox science.

I listen to a lot of health radio, robert scott bell, gary null. And I also spent no small amount of time studying how herbs worked to help remove metals. In essence, the way that Chris Shade explains the removal system of metals is the best explanation in video I have ever seen.

Micro silica excretes through the kidneys. I think that is important, if the bile and liver are so knocked out.

Perhaps I will think of more, in a while. I myself am still having issues w/ brain and fatigue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)