CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still going.. just. (posted Dying from ME/CFS a year ago)

SB1108 Views: 6,932
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,079,400

Re: Still going.. just. (posted Dying from ME/CFS a year ago)

But I think the bile flow issue is a catch-22... For example, if mercury and/or copper is your problem then they are reducing your bile and the only way to reduce your heavy metal toxicity is to chelate. I assume you've tried to improve your bile flow for a long time now with no result? My bile production was poor before I started trying to reduce copper and its definitely way better now. Thats not to say I didn't have redistribution issues, because I feel like I did. But if you have exhausted all other options... it may be time to just give it a shot? Do you feel like you will ever have adequate bile function again?

For methylation - I agree with Joegrane... some people tolerate the methyl precursors more than the SAMe alone. Some people get more benefits from TMG rather than DMG. And does your vitamin b12 injections have methylcobalamin? Have you been tested for the MTHFR mutation?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)