CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still going.. just. (posted Dying from ME/CFS a year ago)

Sypher7 Views: 6,945
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,079,498

Re: Still going.. just. (posted Dying from ME/CFS a year ago)

Thanks, I am extremely determined. I have been for years, despite keeping on getting worse. I want to live more than seems possible, but what else do we have?

Thanks, I agree. Especially seeing I feel dreadfully ill off even a tiny dose of Zeolite or ALA. I had a FIR (Far-Infrared-Sauna) sauna but it made my whole nervous system shake for 6-8 hours after a session.

That's the thing.. 'once the gut heals' - i feel like ive tried everything I can and the gut just keeps getting worse. Im not sure if there will be a 'when the gut heals' or get rid of the infections (no herbs tolerated) unless i find something out I don't already know. I cannot do any diet similar to gaps with meat fat and bone broths.

They are, it's all external cortisol for me now, I have to make do with that no matter how bad it is or that it's 99% probably contributing to making me worse because my body cant process it properly.

I hope so, I'll never stop fighting. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)