CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SCD vs GAPS vs Bee Wilder

indigoaura Views: 13,976
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,874,581

Re: SCD vs GAPS vs Bee Wilder

Um, no offense, but I think "Bee" is an internet savvy parasite capitalizing off of something she knows a little something about. She's not an MD, ND, or anything but a "researcher" - well so are we! She's a very market savvy individual, and a rude one at that. A few months ago, in despair, I asked this lady and her followers to please give me some advice on how to implement this diet to a toddler. My kid simply refused any food and went hungry for days. "Bee" in her wisdom - said it must be a parenting issue and to watch Super Nanny to gain control over my kid. Yeah, she really did!! LOL

I then decided this was either not a real person, or a seriously angry ***** to accuse a mom of an autistic, non verbal child seeking help of being a bad parent instead and just watch some network tv, instead of giving advice - you have advice, right? Hmmm...maybe not. You think what you want but this is my experience with this "person." Also she recommends hundreds of dollars worth of supplements, and will not give me a personal account of her progress. I'm glad if anyone has had success with her, BUT have yet to meet one cured. And how much money have you spent? Yeah. My point exactly. This woman (people?) is a hoser. I am in internet marketing for a living and this is so red flag it's disgusting!!!

Sorry to blast - will take comments and rebuttals with grace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)