CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does Anyone Have Dentinogenesis Imperfecta?

Views: 10,311
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 38,119

Re: Does Anyone Have Dentinogenesis Imperfecta?

We have Dentinogenesis Imprefecta in our family and it has hit 4 generations.

I have gone through braces, two sets of crowns, root canal's, fillings, implants, you name it I have done it. With no money left in our bank account. in 2011 alone I was left with a 8k dental bill and have "dentures"

It is very hard to get a dentist to understand the emotional stress that we have with this disease. After 50yrs of dealing with it I have come to this conclusion.

Get veneers to help support the enamel of the teeth for as long as you can. Keep them as CLEAN as you possibly can to keep decay down. The cleaner you keep them the longer they will be around. Sorry to say you WILL eventually loose all your teeth to dentures. There is no getting by it.

Dentists all my life have done what they could to "save" the teeth without any results. I have been in a dental chair over 8hrs at at time. Keep you emotional sanity and do not go broke on your teeth with this disease.

God bless you all that suffer with this also.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)