CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does Anyone Have Dentinogenesis Imperfecta?

bucu Views: 10,541
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 38,119

Re: Does Anyone Have Dentinogenesis Imperfecta?

Hi, I'm from Malaysia. I also have dentinogenesis imperfecta. I think I am the unluckiest because all my children (4 of them) have DI. Everytime we meet with people they will ask why the teeth like that. Sometimes I feel like avoiding meeting people. Some dentists never helps us and never support us. Maybe ,they thnk that people like us can't afford to pay for the treatment which is very expensive. Nevertheless, i will try my best that all my children will never wear dentures. My suggestion is, we should have a fund for DI, so it can be used for the treatment. Hello dear,millionaires, billionaires or whoever are rich, please donate to our fund. For information, here in Malaysia, crown treatment cost around USD 150-200 per tooth. Anyone with DI who wants to share the problem, please email me, so we can be friends.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)