CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: clothing new and old infected new here please help

stumped Views: 27,542
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,780,495

Re: clothing new and old infected new here please help

Hey Tizona,

Thanks for your email.

I have been considering it. Have you used it? I am watching to see how dessau does. Hope she will keep posting. ICU had only parasites and did not clear her. The drugs are harmful and to stay on them is unhealthful. If they could cut the population maybe worth it. If you study, some herbs actually have been proven to work as well as drugs. ICU provided great info, esp about resistance which I believe will work for herbs as well. I am afraid also of creating a super population... or wait have I already done that with herbs... I was getting better, now lots of stress. they are everywhere in my soft tissue, eating it away, I feel them pulsing at night in my hands and feet.

Seeing another doc end of month, sb to be a researcher. Found a good lab in NYS I am going to push to get samples sent to. Anyway, I am open minded re drugs but need to see that it would help. Have you seen anyone else on do well with them. I am thinking of devising a fungal, bacteria, parasite, detox rotation protocol, one of each of the 4 then switch formulas every week , two who knows..., based on a comment by Randy Wymore.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (1)