CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: clothing new and old infected new here please help

Views: 28,690
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,652,226

Re: clothing new and old infected new here please help

I went through a LOT of different materials, and tried EVERYTHING. Salt, borax, bleach... nothing seemed to work. And I just got more and more wiped out, because you are supposed to clean your sheets every night. And not wear the same clothes twice. Plus, something was BITING me I noticed... these little white dots. In addition to seeing these fibers fly out of the dryer.

For me, this is a HUGE topic. I went for weeks, with
just a plastic raincoat (it looked like a nice dress so
I got away with this) and I would spray that down every time I took it off. I did this while I tried to find materials
or soaps that worked.

I took photos of morg fibers in stores. After seeing them come off my skin, and also seeing them on clothing. I found
them on high end jeans in Nordstrom's, I found them on men's pants at Sears, I found them in camping blankets... brand new. I bought an "organic" pillow, and opened the
plastic bag and it was FULL of them. I can't believe the whole thing is real.

I discovered that Europe has a textile certification
organization that monitors imports and exports. We
don't have that here btw. Not sure why.

I put clothes in a plastic bag, and 1 week later, there would be MORE inside the bag. It didn't matter if I bleached.

WHat I did notice was the the DRYER made it a LOT worse.
I finally threw out most of everything I Have owned.
I had no choice. Any natural fiber ... organic or not.
If ANY SINGLE THING IS INFECTED, you cannot wash it with
anything else. If anything is natural fiber, do not wash
it with anything that is synthetic that is STILL CLEAN.

I learned that polyester and synthetics were about the only
thing that seemed less "tasty"... I bought a clothes rack
for drying clothes outdoors.... the UV is good. But
also, Q-Based Solutions, a company that makes a lot of
products for this problem, I am only able to use their
extreme kleen... its expensive. Not sure what to do....

I tried everything. I baked my clothes in the oven.
I soaked in salt. I was EXHAUSTED. It was HORRIBLE.

I finally bought medical drapes. I still sleep on medical drapes. Because I do not have the money for sheets, nor do I have the energy for washing every day. I threw my bed out, and now I sleep on a small cot.

I will hopefully get back to a real bed at some point. I have finally gotten an allergy mattress cover (benesleep) and also latex pillow with cover, and a duvet. I was using a heater, since any comforter would get reinfected... and they are also expensive.

This disease is not for the poor. God help us all.
I have considered suicide several times. WHen I was
getting reinfected over and over, and then I could not eat, everything I ate was making it worse... that was before I discovered I could eat buckwheat flour... and make buckwheat pancakes... and buckwheat pasta.

Am just starting on the nutrasilver. I hope it works.
I am reading about the RIFE machine now.

Its horrible to be part of a society where these things are in all of our clothes bedding... everywhere. If its like AIDS, it will take a DECADE before anyone takes it seriously, and the medical establishment will not be motivated for a cure but to sell use things to manage it. so we MUST find our own way out.

I finally got a doctor who knew about this stuff... and
she was connected to decent laboratories... Metamatrix
lab, by the way, looks for DNA. They get lots of people who have Morgs. THe pattern that shows up is the nana max parasite (from dirty water) and also "unidentified parasite" So they are going to NAME IT.... at least that's something.

I now buy only 3 ply nylon clothes (think camping!)
and I have polyester tshirts that I wear underneath
everything else... NOTHING ever goes in the dryer.
Our dryer just doesn't get hot enough to kill anything.

All my love to you. I will pray your solution surfaces. We are all different....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.461 sec, (2)