CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cotton fibers on tan tape..vs skin

Bythc Views: 28,575
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,655,844

Re: cotton fibers on tan tape..vs skin

It's good to hear the no poo shampoo helped. At one point I was afraid my hair was going to spread it to my back. I almost gave myself a buzz cut. Oh how awful I looked at that point. Something about the bs/acv calms the electric stuff. There must be people who read this stuff and think we are so nuts. I wish I was one of them. BTW, you can do a bath with bs and acv it is very fizzy. The mineral in the BSM are

10/25/2007: From Nancy of Amelia Ct Hse, VA:
Tree of Life Brand
Serving: 1 Tbsp
Calories: 45
Fat 0g
Sodium 15mg
Potassium 500mg
Total Carbs 11g
Sugars 8g
Protein 0g
Calcium 15%
Iron 20%
Magnesium 10%

I don't think there is cellulose in molasses. Cellulose is in every plant and animal. That would mean no vegetables, no fruit, or herbs. Eating a diet high in greens, colored veggies, fruits and herbs is what is getting me out of this mess. Along with a long list of other stuff. The green pepper nutrients

The good: This food is low in Saturated Fat, and very low in Cholesterol and Sodium. It is also a good source of Thiamin, Niacin, Folate, Magnesium and Copper, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Potassium and Manganese.

Seems to me, if the root canals are bothering you, and you don't even have the crowns on yet, there is a problem. I spent a fortune on root canals and crowns. Pretty sure they play a big role in my problem. I have improved since getting several pulled. Still, I have more to go.

Cheers
Bythc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)