CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: clothing new and old infected new here please help

Bythc Views: 28,592
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,665,378

Re: clothing new and old infected new here please help

Hi Stumped,

How do you store your laundry ( I keep mine in zip lock and am beginning to wonder if trapped moisture may be the issue?

Trapped moisture may very well be the problem. From my experience, the bastards loves moisture and heat. I live in a swampy area of Florida. It became acute after we had several hurricanes in a row. Sometimes, I go to the smokey mountains, high up, where it is cool to cold and dry. On these trips, the stuff would pretty near explode out of my skin. Imagine a vacation like that. The most amazing thing, was how wonderful the mountain people treated me, even though I look liked something out of the night of the living dead. Again amazing. I store my laudry in a canvas hamper, and have a top loader. Some clothes I may wash twice, some I rinse twice. You can put h202 in the first rinse. I bleached everything in the beginning, colors I would add a small amount of bleach to the wash water. Try using borax as well as detergent, if you don't want to ruin clothes with the bleach. I use a dryer as well. Cold showers, swimming in cold water or salt water, seems to lower the numbers. Weirdness. Some that have this live in a totally different climate. More weirdness.

Cheers
Bythc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)