CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I just want my life back

Views: 4,116
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,739,330

Re: I just want my life back

Thank you all. I was deeply touched by your messages.

I'm not on any medication, but I do seriously need to clean up my diet. I've been watching some delicious raw food videos on YouTube which have inspired me to make some changes, eg instead of having cake or ice cream as a snack, I will opt for homemade guacamole & courgette/zucchini 'chips' ;-)

I don't know if some of my physical symptoms (hairloss, yeast infections, weight gain, low body temperature, etc) are the result of a thyroid issue, weakened adrenals, imbalanced hormones, or candida, so I will work on addressing the whole body.

You're right when you say that love for myself is the answer here. I need to learn how to have a relationship with myself. I will start with the dietary changes, EFT, a lot of reading material, uplifting videos & MP3s, & take it slowly from there. I have somebody who can venture outdoors with me when I feel ready. I'm fine in the back garden. I enjoy feeding & watching the birds, just taking it all in (I love nature), it's just being around other people that seems to be a problem.

Thank you for sharing your story, Luella; I found it very inspiring. Knowing what you went through & how you made it to the other side has filled me with hope, & given me the strength & determination to get better. Thank you for the article link also, I will read it now.

I truly appreciate you all taking the time to share your thoughts & experiences with me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (1)