CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I just want my life back

Views: 4,211
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,738,943

Re: I just want my life back

WELCOME 14727,
I just thought that you should know that when you have high cortisol it is not uncommon to have anxiety attacks or panic attacks. When you have these, you often build up a fear of having them in public which often makes you not want to go out. The fear often repeats itself.

The way out of this pattern is to face what you fear little by little. Try walking around the block, then walk to the store the next day. Go in and stay as long as you can, but never beat yourself up if you cannot stay there long. Keep repeating the process until you stay longer. Eventually you will feel comfortable around others.

I would also check into Gaba, it would help you with the anxiety. Also maybe Ashwaganda would probably help with the high cortisol that you most likely have. You could get a saliva panel done for your cortisol levels to be checked. It sounds like you are in stage 2. Please read Dr.Lams articles on adrenal fatigue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)