CureZone   Log On   Join
A good plan

InnerCalm Views: 4,702
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,738,943

A good plan

If I were you I would come at this with a multi-faceted approach. If we use the computer model as a metaphor then it would be best to deal with both the hardware and the software.

If your body is the hardware then getting it balanced is essential. You do this with a proper diet and by removing potential foods that you may be sensitive too (that cause brain allergies). After years of study and experience I feel the best diet is an organic, highly mineralizing raw foods vegan diet, especially for healing.

Also it is important to rid your life of environmental toxins which can also stress the body systems and create problems. These toxins include molds, chemicals (cleaning solutions, etc)personal care items. electro smog (wifi etc), carpets and more. Watch for low grade carbon monoxide leaks and other potential problems. The key is to reduce total toxic load while supplying optimal nutrition.

The as far as the mind goes, I would highly recommend a NLP expert who specializes in anxiety issues. Also look into meditation geared towards dealing with anxiety and turning off the mind chatter. It can take time so stick with it. You will never over ride the problem with will power and as you know it just makes the problem worse. This is why mainstream therapies do not work. The problem is that the subconscious mind must be addressed and changed. There is a glitch in the code so to speak and therapies like NLP, eft, tat, hypnosis, etc., address them.

Also look into how the amygdala works. This holds an important key in how to break the loop of anxiety disorders.

You will succeed. ;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)