CureZone   Log On   Join
Happy with cavitation surgery (R for whole thread)

PattiAnnT Views: 28,202
Published: 15 y

Happy with cavitation surgery (R for whole thread)

Happy with cavitation surgery

This is an update to my post  Looking for advice/support on possible cavitations  http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1373858#i

Even though my regular naturopath was encouraging me to avoid cavitation surgery by using Premier Research Labs Medi-Dental Packs, believing they could cure me 100%, I felt intuitively that it would just prolong my dental and health problems. I am not one to avoid surgery or pain if it is going to resolve my problem. I just knew cavitation surgery was the right avenue for me to find healing.

On March 23rd, 2009, I went to Groton Dental Wellness Spa in Groton, Massachusetts for cavitation surgery. First, I met with Dr. Lashner for EAV evaluation. He verified that the painful, swollen extraction sites for lower left molars 18 and 19, that were pulled over the last 10 months by a traditional oral surgeon, were indeed cavitations. Much to my surprise, he said my lower left wisdom tooth (#17) site, which was extracted 25 years ago, was the worst of the three sites. This explained a lot about my health issues over the years.

I was moved into the treatment room and was given a warm neck wrap, blanket, CD player with headphones, and dark protective glasses. How comforting. I was given 4 Rainbow Light Advanced Enzyme capsules to begin combating the inflammation. I was also given a dose of Apex Energetics Injurotox homeopathic/flower essence combination for trauma.

Dr. G. Robert Evans came in to numb me up for the procedure. He asked  me if I had any questions before we began. I asked him standard questions and got answers I had already read on the internet. I asked how I got into this mess. He said it was caused by improperly extracted teeth. I asked why my body had not been able to deal with the toxins and he said it is because there is no blood flow in the bone. I asked what to expect, and he said we wouldn't be able to tell until he opened me up and got a look at the sites.

While I was getting numb, Dr. Lashner wheeled the EAV machine in. Once Dr. Evans had been working on my jaw, Dr. Lashner came in and used the EAV machine on acupuncture points on my hand to determine whether all the bacteria and dead bone had been removed from 6 test sites inside my jawbone. If he determined that there was more to be done in an area, Dr. Evans continued chipping, scraping and grinding away until Dr. Lasher got a clear reading on my energy in that area. A biopsy of the tissue was sent out and Dr. Lashner made an inverted homeopathic remedy for me from the bacteria. He also gave me Energetix Drainage-Tone for lymphatic and connective tissue drainage, Core Olive Leaf Extract as an antibiotic, and Flora Synergy as an antibiotic resistant acidophilus supplement.

I had already been taking Bach Rescue Remedy on the way to Groton  Dental to help me deal with the fear of the procedure, but if not for the Injurotox homeopathic/flower essence remedy I would surely have felt traumatized by all the excavation of my jawbone. I honestly feel that I was able to come through this extensive surgery without feeling shocked and traumatized because of this wonderful remedy. I told Dr. Evans I would have liked a dose of Injurotox about half way through the procedure. I continued taking it every hour for the first day or two. Now I am taking it 3x a day.

It took Dr. Evans quite some time to stitch me up.  I think I have 5 to 7 stitches over 1-1/2 inches of gum. The stitches were kind if stiff and were sticking me in the cheek for about 24 hours. As they have begun to dissolve, they have gotten soft and are no trouble.

I was to have a low level laser treatment immediately following the cavitation surgery, but due to scheduling, I had acupuncture first and laser after. The laser treatment was like holding a cell phone to my outer jaw. It was intended for relief of pain and inflammation, and to begin the healing process. Hard to tell if it made a difference. I don't know what it would have been like without it.

The acupuncuture treatment  with Martin Bock L.Ac. was comprehensive, not just the first aid I expected. By the time I was on his table, the anaesthetic was wearing off. When Martin placed needles in my Large Intestine 4 points on each hand, the pain in my jaw completely disappeared. I had a second comprehensive treatment the next morning. I highly recommend Martin, although you must plan on a longer treatment time than you are probably used to. He does not rush you through.

I left Groton Dental Wellness Spa and went right to CVS to fill my prescription for Vicoprofen (hydrocodone and ibuprofen), just in case. As I live 100 miles away, I went to Groton Stagecoach Inn to sleep overnight. If you choose to stay at this inn, be sure to ask for a room that does not face Main Street. My room was pretty noisy. Also, in any hotel you stay in immediately following cavitation surgery, be sure to get a room where you can lay on your opposite side to watch television. I wound up sleeping with my head at the foot of the bed so as not to lay on my surgery side.

I had brought a cooler with soft foods like applesauce, yogurt and the 'bone broth' I had made from fresh beef bones a couple of days before the surgery. It was recommended to me by Dr. Jean Nordin-Evans for providing what bones need to heal after surgery. She also told me to eat butter. Yippee! 

The Drs. specifically said to not use ice, as they wanted my body to bring blood and fluids to the surgery site for healing. I continued taking the remedies and did not have much swelling at all for the first 24 hours. Remember that you must take enzymes on an empty stomach for the anti-inflammatory effect. If you take it with food, it will just digest your food and not help with inflammation. With each dose I take, the swelling goes down more.

The pain was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I've had some serious bone pain in my time and this was no comparison. Nevertheless, I did take the Vicoprofen and felt entirely comfortable. By day three, taking naproxyn sodium (Alleve) or ibuprofen was sufficient for pain. Today is day 4, and I haven't needed any pain meds.

I am continuing all of the remedies as prescribed for long term healing and I am swishing 6 times a day alternating between warm salt water and 50/50 solution of water and 3% hydrogen peroxide. I feel pretty good and am now doing QiGong Meridian Massage which is making me feel more energetic than I have in many months. I highly recommend this DVD:  Qi Gong for Cleansing (Gaiam, 2005) with Daisy Lee Garripoli and Francesco Garripoli.
I picked it up at Whole Foods for $15.

All  in all, I am so happy that I went to Groton Dental Wellness Spa. I felt like I got the best possible holistic dental treatment I could have. We'll see how much of the $2000 my medical and dental insurance will cover.

Wishing you all the best in your journies to health,
PattiAnnT

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (4)