CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Happy with cavitation surgery (R for whole thread)

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

MerrySunshine Views: 16,941
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,383,218

Re: Happy with cavitation surgery (R for whole thread)

Thank you for posting your experience. Because of your information, I too went to Groton Wellness and had 5 cavitation surgeries done yesterday (4/26/12), and pulled one abscessed wisdom tooth. I went intending to do 4 cavitation surgeries, and while meeting with Dr. Lashner he discovered the abscessed root in my wisdom tooth and suggested pulling it. Dr. Evans and I agreed, and so after pulling the tooth, he did the bone clean out immediately.

In one of the tooth sockets, where I had cavitation surgery , it was a root canal that abscessed 2-days after it was done (that was the first tooth pulled 22 years ago). My health slowly declined from that point on. I suffered from chronic sinus infections, eye inflammation and infections, subtle facial swelling (which I thought was caused by my thyroid), developed food allergies , and multiple autoimmune problems (including hashimoto's thyroiditis). I am really quite amazed that no one said to me, along this incredibly long journey of seeking answers, for many years, from many docs (mostly holistic) "how are your teeth?"

I am also astonished at myself, that it took me so long to figure this out. I am a nutritionist and I learned about issues with root canals and the need for cavitation surgery in 1995 while working for a biological medical center. I was sold to never do root canals, but somehow didn't clearly understand the importance of cavitation surgery . Between 1995 and 2002 I had 3 more teeth pulled (because root canals were not an option for me). My health started seriously declining in 2003. I am incredibly knowledgeable, but have only gotten sicker no matter what I do. Dr.'s (integrative MD's, ND's, DOM, DC's, etc) would say to me "it doesn't make sense, you eat impeccably, and you live so healthfully, why are you so sick?"

Two years ago I did IV ozone therapy (direct injection). Yup, I know this can potentially kill you; but when your health is so bad you resort to whatever brings a glimpse of hope. Believe me, I was okay with dying as a result of trying to get well. Obviously, I didn't die and the ozone is what woke me up to my teeth being the big problem. I would feel the ozone so powerfully working in my jaw bone. And I began to realize I had a major--serious infection. Through kinesiology testing it was identified as staph. Dr. Evans sent it in to pathology, so I will know exactly what it was soon.

My experience at Groton Wellness has been absolutely fantastic and I am so thankful to have had it done.

I have no pain and minimal swelling(after doing the surgeries yesterday). No bruising. I took only tylenol last night and nothing today. I am on the Energetix homeopthics, olive leaf, arnica 200, proteolytic enzymes, 45g glutamine, and probiotics. They did lazar treatment immediately after, I did a lymph drainage massage. I will have acupuncture tomorrow, and infrared sauna. I also brought an LED light with me. I made huge batches of bone broth soup, froze it, and packed it in a cooler in my suitcase. I also made homemade coconut kefir and blended it with berries. I have plenty of soft food to keep me nourished.

I am elated about this experience! I know I have finally found the origin of my poor health.

It cost me about 6,000.00 including everything (my airfare, my mom's, our hotel, car, and all treatments at Groton Wellness). It was worth every penny.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)