CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Happy with cavitation surgery

PattiAnnT Views: 19,953
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,389,418

Re: Happy with cavitation surgery

Dear Jane,
So sorry I have not responded sooner. I just have not logged in to Curezone in such a long time.

Since I had cavitation surgery on 3 adjacent sites in my lower left jaw on March 23rd, my health has continued to improve in many ways. although slowly. After the surgery, I was not given pharmaceutical Antibiotics , but herbs and homeopathics. In May, the infection flared up and I had pain and swelling. Dr. Evans prescribed an Antibiotic for ten days. The infection resolved slowly, but seems to be all gone now. My energy level is coming up, my mental functioning is better.

I would recommend an Antibiotic at the time of surgery, along with the natural remedies. I highly recommend a very potent probiotic/acidophilus supplement, such as VSL#3, to replenish your good flora.

The cool news is that I will be moving from Rhode Island to Atlanta in the next few months and hope to have Dr. Lashner as my doctor there.

I learned about Groton Dental from my holistic nurse practitioner, Val Varela, at Londonderry Nurse Pracitioners/Whole Health Consultants in Londonderry, NH. Val has had the cavitation surgery herself. If you are looking for a naturopathic experience with a practitioner who can take insurancem, I highly recommend Val. She has nailed my health issues and the right treatments every time.

Best regards,
Patti

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)