CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Happy with cavitation surgery

Views: 11,581
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,522,398

Re: Happy with cavitation surgery

I read that 70% OF mystery or undiagnosed illnesses can be caused from a dental issues. I realized that dental cavitation could be what was making me deathly sick. I had multiple symptoms saw over 50 MD . Dubbed as mystery illness undiagnosed I went on z relentless search Most MD were clueless. If you feel like your slowly dying of an unknown illness it could be dental cavitation I just had to get that out there. It appeared most MD are not educated about this. If you are sick and MD have no answers may be time to find a cavitation dental expert

TWO IMPORTANT THINGS one is get a DNA connections test through colorado springs, this test looks at all pathogens DNA this is superior to IGENEX.
The other is get a cavitat scan or the newest greatest test for dental issues cavitations will hit market in 2017 TAU coming out og Germany.
Get a wbc scan test or bone scan where white blood cell is tagged whereever the congregate is where infection is, not always accurate my ND likes the cone beam better. I believe TAU will be the newest accurate tedting method replacing dome outdated dental sca. What i

First, thing I realized is you may need two maybe three dental cavitations to get all the infection out. Second the biological dentist I had start me on vitamin C IV one weeks before and I had one day before the procedure, and the day or the procedure I had another IV. Then for some reason my small veins just would not take a needle maybe my body had enough so then the ND put me a couple splashes of aloe Vera juice mixed in water with 1/4 tsp ascorbic vitamin C granules take with liposomal vitamin c 2000 IU every hour same as a IV except I was told to increase the granules vitamin c every hour to bowel tolerance. My MD told me that osteomyelitis is treated with 6 weeks of Antibiotics if that does not work then you can be referred to hospital for hyperbaric oxygen chamber
This something I researched and decided to except I used DMSO to get deep into the infections sites I used iodine, Sea Salt sterilized water a drop of wild oregano oil in DMSO I would hold this in my mouth for 15 to 20 minutes this soaks past the tissues into the infection this was my reasoning. Some people use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement I prefer my mixture I also would brush with cotton ball along the jaw line to make sure it was penetrating. When doctor are not capable of helping you then I was forced to come up with my own plan

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER IF YOUR GETTING A CAVITATION. You do not want a pathology report my medical doctor said it was useless, when I handed it to him after my first cavitation surgery . The second cavitation dentist knew his stuff, he scraped everything from the extraction site, and put in a container and it was to a lab which identified every strain of everything found even at the dental surgery site this way the doctor knows what he is fighting and what to prescribe since it is known that these strains may go into other parts of the body

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)