CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Happy with cavitation surgery

PattiAnnT Views: 19,752
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,383,218

Re: Happy with cavitation surgery

Here is an update, 4 months after the surgery:
Since I had cavitation surgery on 3 adjacent sites in my lower left jaw on March 23rd, my health has continued to improve in many ways. although slowly. After the surgery, I was not given pharmaceutical Antibiotics , but herbs and homeopathics. In May, the infection flared up and I had pain and swelling. Dr. Evans prescribed an Antibiotic for ten days. The infection resolved slowly, but seems to be all gone now. My energy level is coming up, my mental functioning is better.

I would recommend an Antibiotic at the time of surgery, along with the natural remedies. I highly recommend a very potent probiotic/acidophilus supplement, such as VSL#3, to replenish your good flora.

The cost at Groton Dental Wellness in Groton, Massachusetts was around $2000 USD. That included the surgery, naturopathic consultation and treatment, supplements, etc. My dental insurance denied the claim immediately, saying I need to run it by my major medical insurance first. I am in the process of doing that and suspect it will be denied by them, too. Then I will go back to the dental insurance company. I am hoping they will cover at least half of the cost.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.220 sec, (1)