CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Happy with cavitation surgery

hanna Views: 19,560
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,484,672

Re: Happy with cavitation surgery

Just found this thread I found it interesting since they are my dentists since 2007, lucky me only a 20 minutes drive.
Though I had no cavitation surgery I am just reporting what I had done. Since I needed a lot of replacement fillings I had the EAV test done too.
First I had all the fillings with electrical disturbances replaced and after this the ones with metal stress. I did this over 2 years.
I had some rootcanals which they prefer to pull but I decided to keep them,had them refilled and the crowns replaced since they had nickel in it.
I had no cavitations according to the test, though I think over the years I had either 2 or 3 teeth pulled.
As far as I know I should still have impacted wisdom teeth,but it was nowhere mentioned.
As far as my health there is no difference I did the work mainly since I did not want to do replacements with the wrong material.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.142 sec, (1)