CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie Warrior

omniguy Views: 3,610
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 117,610

Re: Newbie Warrior

You are just a wealth of information..

I see you guys posting about heat and humidity. It's been 114 degrees here in phx for days and on cooler days has dropped to a nice tepid 108!! The monsoon is kicking in and it is just horrible here. I've been here since 1972 and I dread the heat of the summers more and more and can hardly tolerate it. Doing your lawn is a laborious task. Homeless people and some senior citizens have been dying in this heat.

I will give raw dairy a spin. Maybe we'll just start with milk for my wife and kid and I'll get some cream and butter. Does the milk taste differnet? I don't drink milk,but my wife does and if she has an aversion to the taste,it'll be a waste.(hey that was a rhyme!!!)

Just got back from my regular doc appt and he wants me to have my heart checked and lung efficiency(it's always something eh?)

Do you all believe that I should hold off on a radical change of eating habits until after we see whats going on? My thought is I should get going..

fsnaturelady..do you use any seas vegetables in your diet?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)