CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I can see both sides

Views: 4,940
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,153,474

Re: I can see both sides

Molly has suggested that we consider the intent of posting members seeking answers. She has also made a very valid point about online forums and the lack of human interaction - there can be no therapy on these forum boards, just suggestions.

As for intent, perhaps we should all ask ourselves why we choose to answer any of these questions. Who am I to offer suggestions or observations, particularly when (as Molly has pointed out) I'm communcating through the anonymous vehicle of the internet?

I intentionally remained far less active than I once was with Curezone.com for specific reasons and, perhaps, I need to entertain those reasons and move away from this, entirely - I've seen more toxicity and negativity than ever before with so many members insisting that their protocols, their therapies, their approaches, their grammar checks, or their opinions were the only ones that were appropriate. I don't find anything positive for my Self in this effort, anymore. Now, I have to determine what's appropriate for me and act on it.

So, I'm off for different adventures. Best wishes to everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)