CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Maya - about listing of limiting beliefs

monica999 Views: 5,405
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,112,734

Re: Maya - about listing of limiting beliefs

I do believe that I am worthy. I believe I would love to spend time with him and cut back on my alone time. I believe that there are plenty of good available men - I only want one LOL. I believe many men are trustworthy and cherish their woman. I believe men are naturally givers and not takers/users. I feel I have a good self esteem - I accept and love myself in my human body and I feel worthy of a good man because I feel I am a good person :-)

The only limiting beliefs I found so far are my age and the fact that I am tall and want a taller man.

So I turned those into positives. I believe there are available men in any age group. You can tell by looking at dating sites. Many men may have been married but got divorced and are available again. I believe there are enough tall men. I have seen them. I have dated them in the past.

As I discovered is that what limits my belief mainly is that I still have strong feelings for my guy and I know he does too. I feel that if he would work on his limiting beliefs to allow a fulfilling relationship we would be together. So starting a new relationship would feel like giving up. Maybe even doing him wrong. I contemplate how much of the "what is" is due to my focus on his "issues". I feel I am responsible for making them bigger by focusing on it. I wonder if all would be well had I started focusing on what I want and on seeing him emotionally available a long time ago. Does this make sense? I feel I need closure. If he would tell me he didnt want to be with me anymore it would be easy. I dont want someone who doesnt want me. I also dont want someone who is incapable of being with me. I feel I dont know if he is or not. I want to do the right thing.

How do I integrate this into the exercise you gave me??? I feel overwhelmed right now. I truly want to get what I want, the perfect mate and I will do anything to get me to that point.

I did your exercise in three persons - I, you, she - and love it. It made me feel peaceful. I am sure once I get your advise on my question above I will do well.

I also found a great EFT video - I would think it would be a nice addition to saying those affirmations of yours. I posted the link separately above.

Thanks so much Maya :-)

ox Monica

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.221 sec, (2)