CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I realized something is still stopping me too

Invincible Views: 5,525
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,111,777

Re: I realized something is still stopping me too

"I am very surprised Im not doing as good as I think I should be at this point. I should know better about how to apply LOA correctly. Im actualy dissappojnted in me.

I feel like "do as I say not as I do" thinking of some advise I have given others."

Monica, this is what is meant by putting smiley faces on an area of pain. It is so much easier to pretend things are ok, but you already know that if you are a vibrational match for something, it will be in your life NOW.

So, please ((((wonderful)))) Monica, don't be so harsh on yourself. Life is only a game and you know you never get it all done. That you are a continually evolving and eternal being, you have billions of lifetimes to get many things done.

BUT the relationship is the really BIG one for you right now isn't it? And this is the one thing that if you got right you would KNOW you have achieved the main want in your life right now .. so, let's get real close, drop the smiles, and go where the pain is. This will not affect your vibration because the pain is *What IS* right now.

And it feels like your vibrational set point on the relationship stuff is between "discouragement" and "disappointment" right now, and you know you are a deliberate creator, and you know about scripting to find better thoughts. So, why not spend 30-60 minutes finding some relief at the next emotional set point.

Also, read this post again:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1111060#i

Then answer the questions like Lori did here:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1111066#i

And let's see if we can work together to see a little more clearly what is holding you back.

Love
Maya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)