CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I realized something is still stopping me too

monica999 Views: 5,342
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,111,818

Re: I realized something is still stopping me too

Dear Maya, thank you so much for taking the time to help me out. I sooo appreciate this. Yes, my relationship IS the one thing that I want so much to be the way I desire. I admit, I really would love it so much if he was the One. Yes, I feel discouraged and dissappointed. I feel like I was aligned before he called and he called to see me and it got my hope up that things would turn out the way I want.

Its weird, there are days where I feel so great and focus on the perfect mate and feel good no matter what my guy does or if I hear from him. I think if he is the right one, fine, if not, fine. I felt like that before he called to see me Monday and even yesterday believe it or not. I went to workout and felt sooo good, had fun chatting with men.then the let down later in the day, out of the blue.

You are right Maya, I have been putting on band aids. The pain is there. I dont understand how I can really feel SO good much of the time under those band aids!

I feel confused. I was also thinking about the oxytocin link. Women supposedly produce a lot of this hormone when with a man, especially intimately. This hormone supposedly keeps you attached, which is wonderful if all is well. Its definitely not helping to stay aligned and not see what is.

I will read those links you gave me when I am on my break in a while before going back to work later. I will have plenty of time to do so also on Saturday and Sunday.

You are an angel Maya :-)

oxox Monica

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)