CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What's stopping you from having what you want? (Valentine's day special)

NMHottie Views: 5,558
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,111,060

Re: What's stopping you from having what you want? (Valentine's day special)

I agree w/much of what you've posted here. However, do we ALWAYS know what is best for ourselves? Many times in my life, I've wanted that which was not good for me. A drug addict wants to manifest another hit. Do you see what I mean?

I believe that before one gets into serious manifesting techniques they need to connect w/ their source and really decide is the new car, house, material object REALLY going to bring the happiness they want?

I see so much emphasis on manifesting material possessions rather than manifesting more love, joy, peace, serenity.

Is this what God wants? Did ANY of the Master teachers he sent us show us this path or way? Were any of them rich w/ material possessions?

I'm not begrudging anyone "things." We live in a material world. If someone handed me a pink Cadillac today, it would give me some joy. However, happiness comes from within.. whereas it can be affected by outer circumstances, one can be incredibly unhappy w/ a lot of things. Look at Britney Spears as just one example. The Mercedes, mega bucks, beautiful homes, is not making this young woman happy. So, what is the REAL Secret?

The Secret is really no secret at all. We DO attract things into our lives by what we focus our thoughts and intentions on. Life is short. Why focus all that energy and intention on material objects. Manifest more peace, love, and joy. ; )

Just a reminder and thought.

NMHottie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)