CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MY DOCTOR VERBALLLY ABUSED ME, What do I do?

Rabbitears Views: 32,426
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 890,422

Re: MY DOCTOR VERBALLLY ABUSED ME, What do I do?

Hi!

I can tell you EXACTLY what you need to do to start the process. In every state there is a Board of Medical Examiners. The BME are responsible for making sure that doctors have the proper credentials for practicing. They determine whether or not a physician receives privileges or licensure within their state.

The Board reviews every complaint and take it very seriously (at least where I live).
The Board follows up with the doctor who has to respond to the Board within a certain timeframe. After their investigation, the Board determines if the physician needs therapy, be put on probation, license revoked, etc. With each complaint, filed on the doctor the Board takes this into consideration. You'll won't be informed on how complaints have been filed against him, but the Board keeps records on every complaint.

You need to write a letter of complaint, with every detail -- date, who was present, who you talked to, who said what, etc.

Perhaps the "ADD" doctor needs a good parasite cleanse to release those raging critters! :)

Good luck!

Edit: I saw SS response -- it seems as though you're on track!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)