CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't forget to forgive him and pray for him. n/m

2Health Views: 32,610
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 893,505

Re: Don't forget to forgive him and pray for him. n/m

I appreciate your words of wisdom Banooado,

Forgiveness certainly is a must for one's peace, happiness and health, however, there is a time to forgive and there is a time to "act" in defense of ones self and others, and not allow ourselves to be victimized.

I acted by reporting the incident everythere I could. I didn't do this out of vengeance, but out of duty. I would have sued if I could have. Because that is my right, and it is my obligation to society. If you don't report a rapist and just "forgive" won't the rapist have free reign to just keep on raping others?

We have a legal system for a reason.

Once I did "forgive and let go", and trusted God with the issue. Then...to my surprise, I found out last night that, due to previous medical/legal issues stemming from the county's main hospital against them, that office/clinic/organization, will no longer be in "business" as of June 24th this month, less than 2 weeks from now.

Am I a happy about this? No, 50 employees will be out of employment, including the abusive Doctor, and thousands of people, including hundres of women about to give birth will have to seek medical attention elsewhere.

Evidently they have been dishing out poor treatment for a long time, and not abiding by the law on many issues. Other's did "act" and the result is, soon, they will no longer be in practice. A multi million dollar a year medical facility, according to the newspaper article I read.

2Health

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)