CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MY DOCTOR VERBALLLY ABUSED ME, What do I do?

Cinnamons Views: 22,298
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 891,194

Re: MY DOCTOR VERBALLLY ABUSED ME, What do I do?

I know you feel. My doctor called me up and yelled at me today because he thought it was stupid that I got a second opinion about something. He thought I was wasting precious time when I could have been acting on the advice that he gave me to have a procedure done. He is a good doctor and obviously he was concerned for my welfare. So I am not mad at him. Yours does sound abusive. I think he was concerned that your rx inadvertently having been submitted to two pharmacies by his employee could get him in legal trouble. That is a genuine concern but it obviously was not YOUR fault. Being a doctor is a hard job with tons of responsibility but that does not make it right for him to be abusive to you. I am glad you had the courage to make the complaints that you made. How fortunate that your GYN is his supervisor. If you have taken all the action that you plan to take, try to let it go because holding onto it will just hurt your with stress. What he did was bad. He is only human and it sounds like in addition to being human he has ADD. That does no make what he did right. If you can forgive him at some point that would be kind OF you and also kind TO yourself. Best wishes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)