CureZone   Log On   Join
Writing & sending forms

Views: 32,258
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 894,557

Writing & sending forms

I'm in agreement with this suggestion, 100%. An objective, non-emotional accounting is imperative, along with their "standard forms." At the end of the letter, the last paragraph should read something like this, "Dr. Dolittle's behavior made me feel .... and excusing his behavior to ADD/ADHD is unacceptable and inapppropriate."

THEN...when you mail all of this stuff back to the BME, send the whole package through the U.S. Mail as Certified, Return Receipt. It might cost you about $5.00, but it is well worth the money spent - the package will be delivered to the offices and someone will have to SIGN to accept the package. You will receive a green postcard that you addressed to yourself when you sent the package. Attach the postcard to a copy of your letter, the Certified slip, and the receipt that you were given when you sent the package. This makes the whole thing...more legal, I suppose.

Best wishes!! And, I sure hope that they AT LEAST reprimand that dope!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.277 sec, (1)