CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: check your dictionary: I'm not sure you meant obtuse??

yemaya Views: 2,353
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 682,946

Re: check your dictionary: I'm not sure you meant obtuse??

Hi there....

just to clarify a couple of the statements that you made.... about the advice here...

I am a moderator here. I think that is you read a little bit more you would see that the consistant advice from the moderators is about cleaning the body and maintaining that through nutrition. There is no question that if someone ate healthy food consistantly after flushing.... and cleaning they would only need to do some fasting or cleansing ever year or couple years....

Obviously there are many people in the past that have been healthy without the methods here... no doubt about that.... but now our water is polluted, as is our food (even organic) and our air...... add that to the diet that most people have... and yes.. basically I could say the that average northamerican has cholesterol stones and parasites... they also usually have heavy metal and environmental toxicity......

Most of us here dont promote a lot of products.... but herbal medicine and others have been practiced for hundreds of years..... they work.. and they balance on more than the psysical level.....

Water fasting is not for everyone..... I have tried it.. I am hypoglycemic and have heavy metal issues... I was also exposed to a large amount of nerve gas.... Water Fasting is not the safest and most effective way for me to get healthy again....

We are doing our best here...... although you have your own opinion about the thing that works..... I believe that their are many roads..... people just need to listen to the lesson of their illness...... maybe it is telling them to simplify.... but they will never understand that until they are ready to....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)