CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BTW regarding the liver Re: Distressing

hopinso Views: 2,002
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 682,936

Re: BTW regarding the liver Re: Distressing

The thing that realy made me think seriously about the liver was that while I was researching (I research everything) I came across the statement that the liver can help rebuild damaged nerves. Since damaged and inflammed nerves are one of my biggest problems, that is what hooked me. I guess that statement also makes me wonder if its too good to be true. Since fatigue and anemia are two problems I have, I don't think the liver will hurt me at all and will probably be good. I'm just ordering a pound, I guess about a month's supply. If it works, I'll order more, if its too nasty, I'll try the tablets next time. If it doesn't work at all, its no body's fault and I won't be out that much. Don't mind me, I'm just tired and discouraged. I had to call in sick for work today because of the pain. There's a winter storm in the area and cold and damp weather cause a lot of misery. But, like my user name, I'm still hoping so (that things will get better)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)