CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Distressing

hopinso Views: 1,979
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 682,928

Re: Distressing

Mike, I had written a long reply to this post, but deleted it because yor paragraph on the "spiritual and psychological hole" says it all. It is so easy to keep hoping there is an easy, instant cure for all our ills. Too many of us keep searching and studying and buying promises that can never be kept.
My church is building a new sanctuary. First the old building has had to be torn down, the the debris carried away, the new church building will be a slow gradual process. As I was driving by the church on the way to work yesterday, I saw an analogy of this with my own health. I am having to clean away decades of debris before I can begin rebuilding a better healthier body. This is why Water Fasting appeals to me, but common sense says not yet. Just like the church was taken down a brick at the time and what was still good was to be saved, we must begin our rebuilding slowly and carefully. We cannot sacrifice more of our health in the hopes that better health will occur later. That is where I saw the wisdom of your suggesting a clean and nutritious diet before beginning a long fast. There is a lot to offer on Curezone that can help a person become much healthier, but there are no magic bullets here. True, there are some people who seem to be on an ego trip by posting advice in every forum, even when they are contradicting themselves. There are also people who will try anything, buy any thing in the hopes of achieving perfect health. There are many others though, who are on a journey of learning, and healing, and trying to help others with their journey. Please don't be too hard on them, these are the ones who need the help and support of those who have already found answers. Share your knowledge with them, but don't put them down because they are not on the same path as you.
I have ordered the Fuhrman book on Diet and Fasting for Health, I found a really good price at Amazon.com. I hope to order his Eat To Live book next month. Meanwhile, I am also ordering some Argentine Beef Liver powder, just one pound. It sounds promising, but part of me also dreads it being just another magic bullet that will not meet expectations. I will heed your advice about following a clean diet before beginning a fast, but I will need support. Be prepared for me to complain about the taste of the liver, but this was the most economical way to get it and be able to get the books too. Thanks for giving your time and energy to the topic of water fasting. I know it must get stressful and discourageing at times.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.215 sec, (2)