CureZone   Log On   Join
BTW regarding the liver Re: Distressing

mikeritr Views: 2,074
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 682,930

BTW regarding the liver Re: Distressing

I hope I haven't given anybody that liver is a magic bullet. I haven't ever heard of it curing a disease. This is just the only thing I've ever come across that has given me real benefit. You may find you don't like it, it doesn't agree with you, it provides no benefit, I couldn't tell you. Nutrition and fasting if needed are the items here. It's just worked so well for me it's the one other thing I have real trouble not mentioning.
When you do get it, however you get it down, be sure you take an adequate amount. Taking 1/2 won't do it. It takes a minimum of 1 Tbl per day, 6-10 40 grain tabs, 25 10 grain tabs, 30 7.5 grain tabs DAILY for at least a week. If after two weeks you aren't experiencing an energy boost and other good things, I'd stop it and evaluate my diet and need to fast. Or maybe it'll never work for you. But it did work for all the rats. Sooooooo?????
You have a lot of other health items. I never took it when I was sick, and I'm not sick now, so I couldn't comment on the effect on a person who is not in good health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)