CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: crack & alcohol addicted boyfriend who I called police on - I still love him and can't seem to let go

Views: 3,474
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 668,254

Re: crack & alcohol addicted boyfriend who I called police on - I still love him and can't seem to let go

Hi, you are very nice. well I sort of cheated and copy and pasted the below message I just posted to another member I hope you don't mind me sending it to you also. I needed a way to save some time. thanks for understanding I enjoyed reading your message to me. Thanks! oh by the way after you read about my new boyfriend - could you let me know if I'm just leting him disrespect me to - just in another way so here goes (below, my copy and pasted post) Hi, this is my 1st visit to curezone in months I'm not sure if I ever replyed back to you. A big thank you to you for your helpful and careing reply. Today I wrote a new posting asking for advice about my new boyfriend I met in March. Well my relationship with no-good (crack addict) boyfriend finally ended toward the end of Feb. and I met a new guy just waiting on the city bus toward the end of March My new boyfriend is the complete - I mean complete opposite to my old no-good crack addict alcoholic boyfriend. I love everything about him except there's just one thing that really depresses me and bothers me. He took me out on just a few dates in the very beginning. After that we went to some free outside concerts. His last month for his University internship job was in May. So he has no job right now (temporarily anyways) Yet he saved plenty of money the past 5+ years. He is a foreigner from a country near Russia. He won't even take me out for a cup of coffee. I asked him this past Sat night (like I've asked many times before - he always says "no") if he could just spend $5 so we could go out for a couple drinks. I suggested that he could just buy me 2 beers and he always just drinks soda. well I unsurprisingly got the no for an answer again. He doesn't drink any alcohol. Both his father and his brother were alcoholics. His brother is still an alcoholic. I've no problem drinking - I rarely drink but like a couple beers - 3 beers tops on occasion I'm helping him job search and he's going to take me with him when he leaves here to go to the job. He's about ready to get his Phd. I help him with his Phd project - have sit with him many hours while he writes plus I'm helping him extensively on job search. but it really hurts me that he won't even take me out on a date and just spend a little money on me (on both of us) the thing is he can well afford it so you got anymore good advice for me this time around I could sure use it. Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.154 sec, (2)