CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how could you not love the all-american boy?

Cynthia777 Views: 3,355
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 668,314

Re: how could you not love the all-american boy?

" he never really treated me respectfully"

"things got worse and worse and came to a pretty bad conclusion on Feb 9th when I called the police on him for getting me down on the floor and holding me there with his foot"

"bringing up his 3 sweethearts in his life"

"he did his usual thing of talking about young women (women who've never had babies and who are tight down there)"

"he pointed out in so many words - not very nice words about my having gained weight - making me feel as though I might as well crawl into a hole because I'm 45 to 50 lbs overweight."

"He said my butt stuck out and my belly stuck out and people would be calling me "little fat Lisa"."

"had me spend $18 on food for that night plus a couple extra items (him knowing that I could not afford to do so)."

"And he had me walk quite aways by myself to the liquir store to buy him beer (he did actually give $5 for that) while he cooked our most expensive pizza he could have picked out in the grocery store. And he pretty well ruined that great pizza by cooking it to long anyways. "

"Then he sends this big, mean and rude police office to my door twice threatening me with arrest and charges of phone harrassment if I called boyfriend 1 more time."

Had enough yet? I'm sorry to say...I don't think you have. In fact, if he called you up this afternoon I'd bet that you would talk to him....maybe even meet him for a game of pool.

What strikes me the most is that looking at the above list....you had complete control over all of it. You could have stopped the whole thing dead in it's tracks. All you had to do was walk away. When he sent you for that liquor you could have pocketed his 5 bucks and not looked back. But you didn't. You went back for more.

There comes a time when you have to accept personal responsibility for what you allow others to do to you. I can relate to the abuse because I've been through it. But there came a time when I decided I was not going to be part of this type of dysfunction any longer. That is the decision you have to make and stand by it. Love is a decision. You have decided to pine away for this loser. No wonder you are depressed. Don't you think you can do any better than him?

Here's some news...until YOU begin to value YOU no one else will. You will continue to allow scuzzbags of all persuasions to walk all over you in the name of not being lonely.

Listen....get alone. Get alone for a good long time and do some searching within. Find out why you choose such destructiveness in you life BEFORE you get involved with anyone else. Otherwise you will just repeat the cycle.

Please.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)