CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Harder Truth

Lisais47 Views: 3,369
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 668,252

Re: A Harder Truth

you know you're absolutely right - I should expect a whole "H" of a lot more - why have I been selling myself short like I have for 4 onths with him

I should be glad it appears to be over or is over with him. He's absolutely no good. And he could care less about me - as a matter fact I think he gets a kick out of treated me badly - not that he treats me bad every minute he's with me he doesn't but I listened to him talk about his 20 year old X-girlfriend who he lived with for about 3.5 months early last year (practically from the very start). And while we shopped for the Thanksgiving dinner I by the way bought, he was giving this young woman with long red hair the eye (she giving him the eye back apparently) and then couldn't drop it about this young girl (about her private area - he calls wtp - wet & tight & fill in the blank) and on and on about her. And pointing out young women and saying how he'd like to try them out and things of this sort. He never actually went out on me I'm fairly sure but all that talk really upset me. And when I started demanding him not to mention young girls or this Nicole he use to go with again - that seems to be when things go even worse between me and him.

And I shouldn't have to demand to be treated properly and the right way from a man. A real gentlemen wouldn't dream of talking the way Kevin talks. It's like he gets off by treating me disrespectfully.

He is nice some of the time but a real gent would be nice pretty much all the time or pretty close to 100% of the time except for a few slip up maybe. I mean to err is Human. but to purposely hurt me like this man does is just uncalled for

I actually got the the point where I expected him to say these type things and point out much younger women (as I will be 47 this month) - the other day he did and it's like it didn't bother much but I know it still bothered me to some degree.

I'm suppose to call him tommorrow morning and meet him tommorrow but I'm going to try my best not to call him. I know I need to just forget completely about him. It's just hard because I got very emotionally attached to him and I spent 3-4 nights a week with him for about 4 months - the last night was 2 weeks & 1 night ago. Earlier tonight I just crazed to be held by him - especially in bed held - although I really can't say he was that great at holding either - it was more me holding him - but he let me snuggle up against him throughout the whole night. So it will be hard for me to let go of him but I know I must do so.

And you're right there's a better man for me out there. There's got to be because if he's the best I can get - I might as well be alone.

And I deserve to be treated the right way 98.9% or close to that of the time by a man.

So thank you for your very good advice. I really appreciate it.

Also - I would never recant my story I told the police because what I told the police was the absolute truth. The police asked me if I was lying that night and I said "no" and it's true I did not lie about it. My boyfriend had me on the floor with his foot on top of me holding me down for probably a minute - not long but he shouldn't have done it at all. And he ran at me (twice that night) as if he was going to start beating me up.

Well anyways - a big thank you to all who've given me advice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (2)