CureZone   Log On   Join
and a big PS:

ocean Views: 3,532
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 595,050

and a big PS:

...so what about MY TRUTH. so far you have adressed your truth, the guy's truth...yet what about me? do you see my point of view yet? can you walk a mile in my shoes?
im the one posting MY PROBLEM...i know your's quite clearly - you are talking about everyone and anyone but adressing my issue. then when i mention ME AND MY PROBLEM, you belittle me for it saying i'm a poor pretty girl...waahh...does it make you uncomfortable for some reason?

so tell me, how can one address their problem without being put down for it because it comes accross as if they are selfish or whiny or need help? god forbid they are having a weak moment! how is a person suppose to face their problem if all those feelings exist or are reinforced by annother?

i bet that's what you have to deal with all the time. it seems you know it all to well - you are dishing it out!

do you see it yet?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)