CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Emotional Abuse.. Why should I care?

katsy Views: 2,665
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 56,577

Re: Emotional Abuse.. Why should I care?

Your message a reply to my message was truly from a good person who has been in situations beyond your control.Now as you said to me...yes to h*#l with what other people think.I think you have had enough from this woman who is meant to be your mother i think she doesnt deserve to have a daughter like you. you were a gift to her and she did not see it because she is wrapped up in some cycle of torment.She is caught in her own world of abuse and unwittingly you were dragged into it by association and being a child you had no control,but now you are an adult and its time to think of the ones you love (remember she didnt think of those she loved and she stayed where she was and let men control and abuse her and you!, she is a lost cause, because she is blind.Think differently than she has that is the way out, you are toooo precious and most importantly you are NOT BLIND this is your saving grace because your heart hasnt been poisoned your heart is kind and loving and knows that there is a better way you just have to be brave and take another road.I think your soul is telling you that it is time for a change in your life and im sure it will be difficult but im sure that it will be much happier for you if you choose to move on.You have your family now and your husband and daughter must come first.distance may help maybe your mother.... over a long period of time will see what she had and you could after a lengthy period keep in contact through letters,of course you also have to remember it has been years she has been blind and she may never see what she put you through and herself( i moved to another country for a while and didnt keep much contact with a member of my family because they were hurtful and i felt that it was enough and they eventually told me after years they were sorry and now slowly we are building a bridge) but to live next door is to live in her pocket and it wont allow you to fly and be who you really are a good person.Ask yourself what you will be losing and what you will gain and dont think of the guilt im sure the answer will be obvious....love, hugs and good feelings god bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)