CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my success story with CFS and depression

bilberry Views: 38,774
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 332,057

Re: my success story with CFS and depression

Jeff

Thanks for sharing your story. My wife suffers terribly, as you did. We are only just starting to look at EMF/ELF now, after we realised she grew up living next to an electrical sub-station.

I've just invested in a TFT monitor for our computer, because she found she got exceptionally tired in front of a CRT.

I'll get hold of an EMF meter and put your advice into action.

We were reading about a machine, developed in Europe, called a QRS machine, where you lie on a mat and it emits a field which is calculated to reset your body's cells potential, clearing the ion channels to allow waste out of the cells and nutrients in.

In your research, have you come across this? Do you know how well it works? The system costs about $2500 US, so we're trying to get some info before we take the plunge.

My wife has serious intracellular magnesium deficiency, which we have tried to correct over the last 1.5 years with IV magnesium sulphate and bucket loads of supplements. Little has changed.

We also tried to build up her immune system with biobran. This worked exceptionally well, so much so, that her endometriosis is in reverse.

She's just started a parasite program, kidney cleanse and done her first (successful) liver cleanse.

Other big helps have been accupuncture and Bowen technique, which have kept her muscles a little more cramp free.

She's also had all Amalgams removed, which made her initially worse, but improved after chellating with NDF. Hit a roadblock last August, when her father passed away. Stress stopped her liver from detoxing properly and triggered a bout of acute hyperthyroid illness, which is finally settling down, leaving her slightly hypo.

Tried Wilsons Thyroid treatment, but had to stop due to erratic response, because her adrenals were shot (low cortisol, high DHEA).

She doesn't sweat, so can't get rid of organophosphates. We've just had tests done to check levels and are waiting to see doctor to discuss results.

After several more liver flushes, she will have another go at detoxing heavy metals. Have you heard of any way to detox organophosphates?

I feel similarly aggraived about the lack of help we get from the UK National Health Service. Even private insurance doesn't cover the majority of alternative treatments - and nothing is tax deductable.

Wishing you good health.

Bilberry

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)