CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Scar Tissue PSC/colitic or crohns

Jure Views: 38,321
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 331,409

Re: Scar Tissue PSC/colitic or crohns

This sunday on 21th September of 2003 I got diagnosed with chron's disease of terminal ileum(I guess this is the ending part of the small bowel). I must say it made me think about my life and how shorter it just got. I had problems with diarrhea for over a year now and now I know why. I also had really bad and I mean horrible stomach pain. I thought it was ulcer, but the gastroscope said the stomach is in order. I also have really really low energy level most of the time for more than a year. My life didn't change now, it started to change a year ago or even more when I wasn't so cautious about this. I lost my last job because I was so tired all of the time. I could say I'm getting pretty useless as time goes by. I also have total milk and milk products intolerance. I can't digest 0.1l of yoghurt. I'm 23 years old now, soon turning 24. I have no future any more, or so it seems. I used to be a good looking guy, who did lots of sports. And now... now I'm a wreck. I cried many times today as I read about this disease and related it to my problems. But it makes no sense, I will try to live as before. I love you all. It feels better that I'm not alone that has this problem, although I don't say I want you to have it - ah you understand what I want to say.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)