CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Easiest Liver Flush ?

Southern Belle Views: 41,390
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 331,385

Re: Easiest Liver Flush ?

Well, you have hit upon an excellent point. Time!! It seems like none of us have enough of it these days!!

Frankly, the 1st time, I did a liver flush, I did not really want to be bothered with having to drink all that stuff and then staying home. But I did it and I was so amazed by the results, I began to think how could I NOT make time for something that would totally change my life. The positive things that came out of my flush---allergies almost gone, sleep improving, skin improvement, etc were well worth the "inconvience." To see actual Gallstones coming out of my body was awesome. To know that I was in total control of this happening and not having to have a Dr. in control made me feel good, too. To know that I was spending less than $5.00 on a life changing experience is a totally awesome feeling, too!

I have done 4 flushes now and will be doing another one next weekend. I use the epsom salt, grapefruit and extra virgin olive oil. So, JUST DO IT and then be sure to post your results. Good luck and good health!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)