CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: They don't believe the truth

golfegg Views: 3,912
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 275,933

Re: They don't believe the truth

adrift,
You only seem to have the ability to puke and fall in it.

"goldegg you said you are not here to debate ,then why are you here?"
I never said that, can you read?

"They have no facts to support a debate so they are little more then antagonists , like you! "
You're such a hypocrite, which you can't debate. Show me one post you've done that presented ANY fact. You haven't even done one. You avoid the subject, and just throw in your stupid, twisted view of your world no one else in the forum shares with you. Not even other atheists.

"I cant realy see anything but a real stupid attempt to promote thier own personal beleifs ,like you!"
Again HYPOCRITE. Foolish at that!

"Like I said you are just here to beliitle those with the real facts, what for, you dont really aggree with thier bull, so you must just be another antagonist! "
Foolish LITTLE adrift lost in the ocean like a dead body.

"At least I have something that can be considered part of the subject matter of this forum, face it thier side is as silly a female sea lion! "
What an idiot! Show me one fact you've presented in here. Just one! You're just a babbling drunk, drunk on yourself, because no one elase likes you, so you have to belittle everyone else to make yourself feel important, because even you know you're so pitifull.

"Really don't expect me to coddle the those who are just here to prosilitize and antagonize , remember they started this undebate!"
They started this debate? You're such an idiot! Look at the first post in this forum. IT'S NOT FROM A CHRISTIAN FOOL. //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=543&i=46 You haven't got one thing right.

"Also remember that riding fences is just the fear of being wrong, not admired by those who recognize it!"
Once again a statement that can't be backed by and facts. Just a twisted view of yours. It takes more courage to ride a fence, than get on one side or the other when neither side has it right fool.

So lets hear your view on "Evolution, Creationism and Abiogenesis Debate, The Origin of Species, Theory & Mysteries of Evolution, Natural Selection, Survival of the Fittest, Darwinism, Genetic Mutations ..." Don't have any do you. You have to have a brain to have a view, which you have already proved you don't have.
Well anyway I know you won't have any facts to present, stupid is as stupid does. So I won't be responding to any more of your posts, like everyone else is or soon will be, because talking to you is like talking to a drunk downtown in a alley some where who thinks satan is chasing them. Hmm, which is true in your case. So it's not "like" it, it "is" in your case.
Take Care adrift, (A dead body adrift, & lost at sea!)
Gaylen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (2)