CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who do you say He is?

femalesealion Views: 3,794
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 275,932

Re: Who do you say He is?

He claimed to be the ONLY one to the father in : John 14: 4-6 He said : "I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, THE LIFE, NO MAN cometh unto the FATHER ( which is G0D) but BY ME. " see those words ...BUT BY ME?? He's claiming to be the ONLY WAY.

Here's an even more detailed one for you : Acts 4:12 "There is NO OTHER NAME under heaven given among men by which we must be SAVED."

NO OTHER JUDY NO other name, no other way to get into heaven.

Here's another one that Jesus said : I am the first and the last, I am he who LIVETH, and was SLAIN, I am your advocate with the FATHER. D&C 110: 3-4 .

So in the las thing he said ...he said I am the first and the last. That is Alpha and Omega. Do you know who also said that ? GOD. HE is alpha and omega..the beginning and the end.
Then he says I am he that lived. He lived on the earth (Jesus)
Then he says I was slain ( killed) ...crucified
Then he says I am your ADVOCATE with the father. (GOD)

So either he is the first and the last, the beginning and the end...lived was killed and now lives... and speaks to the other on our behalf OR.............

He's a big liar. WHO do you say HE is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)