CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "Never argue with an idiot...

supersport Views: 3,738
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 275,954

Re: "Never argue with an idiot...

to tell you the truth I'm not really looking for these people's respect or appreciation.

I'm just here to state my views and say what I believe in the hopes that it might strike a chord in SOMEONE....getting respect from the likes of these 3 people is last on my list. They obviously think they've proven something here....laughing, and carrying on like 3 year olds (and trying to rub something in) but they've proven nothing. I never said I that I do/don't insult people. In fact I often tell it like it is. If they take what I say as an insult than that's their problem. The problem is whenever that crowd is asked a question they don't like, they just lash out with insults as their primary response. There is no thought, no debate or thinking involved. (notice the unprovoked "gag" response in this list.) It's all just pure puke. Quinthius, you may not like what I say but I think you would at least admit that I like to carry on logical conversations. These 3 people don't know what the meaning of that is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)