CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: They don't believe the truth

adrift Views: 3,783
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 275,929

Re: They don't believe the truth

goldegg you said you are not here to debate ,then why are you here? I also see the same crapola out of all the creationist here ! They have no facts to support a debate so they are little more then antagonists , like you! I cant realy see anything but a real stupid attempt to promote thier own personal beleifs ,like you!
Thats your real problem, just like the stupid statements by others you support just because they are christians, now you are here to be offended by what is said to them,lol! Like I said you are just here to beliitle those with the real facts, what for, you dont really aggree with thier bull, so you must just be another antagonist! At least I have something that can be considered part of the subject matter of this forum, face it thier side is as silly a female sea lion! Really don't expect me to coddle the those who are just here to prosilitize and antagonize , remember they started this undebate! Also remember that riding fences is just the fear of being wrong, not admired by those who recognize it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)