CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who do you say He is?

judy g Views: 3,756
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 275,914

Re: Who do you say He is?

He claimed he was the only way to the father was through HIM.

Where does he claim this?  It's really the same question I have been asking all along here.  I don't see any of the texts you or anonymous cite as stating that Jesus said his followers were the "only salt".  That fact that he was speaking to the multitude only bolsters my view, as I see it.  You didn't need to be his follower to hear his word.  Undoubtedly there were some in the crowd who didn't even know who he was but had just come along to see what was going on.  Following Jesus is not the important part - the message is the part.  And the same sort of message is heard from many sources.  Ultimately, it doesn't matter who Jesus was.

Because either Christ was a big phony liar or He was God in the flesh.

I do not see the world in such a cut and dry/black and white way as you do.  Do you really think God provided only one way to get to know him?  Does that sound like something God would do.  But what about others who have taught a similar message as Jesus?  If the message is the same or similar, who do you think the source was?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)