CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: excellent info on stongyloides/morgellons

Views: 8,677
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,233,337

Re: excellent info on stongyloides/morgellons

I believe this is what happened to my dogs and I --Hyperinfection. Lots of contact with dirt, I remember the wheezing strange cough I had.
Do strongyles wreak havoc on the skin? I wonder why they start out as a scabies problem? I wish the new Ginger Savely Morgellon book addressed the parasite side of Morg. It seemed to step around it.
The author WONDERED if perhaps Morgellons is the dermatologic aspect of Lyme disease. She stated that Morg. is akin to Borrelosis (sp?) and not Lyme, very different protocol, different Antibiotics for example. The Antibiotic she says works best on Morg is $400 a month, sorry forgot the name. Bactrim DS is the next best choice, and also her protocol is taking 2 Antibiotics intracellularly along with another med usually has quone in the name, along with an anthelmintic if needed. It's an expensive protocal, not for me at this time. She says the fibers are a result of the disease using the body's keratin, BUT I have cultured the dust and small dots I've found in my house and yard, and as soon as you add moisture, many of these miniscule particles sprout red and blue threads, with no human or animal body involved. So it looks to me like no keratin is needed to sprout threads.

DOES anyone know if the fibers are contageous? Should they be disposed of as medical contaminants or not? They act like they will replicate anywhere.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)